Hi there. If you’re here, you probably want to learn a little bit about me. You may want to know that I was born and raised in New York City, but have lived in Jersey City for the past 3 years. Or that I’m a mommy to two rescue muts named Goose and Olive. Or that I’m a wife to an amazing man, three years my junior (cougartown!) Or that I love gummy bears A LOT.
Or maybe what you really want to know is how I ended up here, blogging.
What I can tell you is that it’s been a long and circuitous road with many moments of feeling severely unsure of my choices, my goals and myself. The one thing in my life I can actually say I have always been sure of, is the joy I feel when I’m writing. Which is why blogging feels like the best idea I’ve had in a very long time.
So, why a fashion and lifestyle blog?
I have a few answers that I’ve mulled over for a very long time:
- To take a risk– a huge risk
- To write to the everyday woman and share stories of me that (hopefully) connect with you.
- To define myself in a world that wishes to write that definition for me.
- To openly share me — flaws and all
- To show that all body shapes can rock a killer outfit.
- To finally do something I love.
Are you with me? Let’s do this.